Thursday, July 9, 2009

Questions ?????

Writing prompt: write about questions …..

I have so many questions; I don’t know where to begin.

I was fine before him, why does it all feel so “not quite right” now?
How come I have so little excitement for that which is around me?
If not my job, I love my little farm, so many things to be thankful for.
Do I need new vitamins? More supplements? A magic pill?
I am newly in love with a wonderful man.
Right? Right!!!!
It feels so much better when we are together.

When one prays for something,
why is it so hard to imagine that it really has been answered?
Trust?
Remembrance of past failures? … for sure.
It does not look exactly as I envisioned.
Is it really Wisconsin vs. Colorado?

BUT,
If not him, then who?
If not now, then when?
Should he come, or should I go?

I cannot listen to the voices of others,
For they have not heard, and cannot understand, my prayers.
It is not their investment.
This is mine.

There is really only one question worth asking,
“What is the next thing I need to know or do to be in a state of divine grace?”
And then listen ….. be still and listen to my inner knowing.

* annette
(next week …. the answer )

No comments: