Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Prose - Spirit Helpers

George Carlin and Mary Magdalene came into her vision as my healer friend Kate, was holding my lower abdomen. We both started howling. I mean, what a pair! But neither of us had a clue as to the meaning. The dark and the light? That didn’t ring with any truth. For over a week, the “pair”, would pop into my consciousness, without releasing any understanding. Until my friend Mary said,
“They are both antagonizers.”
I heard the bell go off. Here was something I could work with.
There have been times through the years when I have been told I was here to shake people up. So what’s this, Spirit bringing out the big guns to help me see, George and Maggie, of all beings. Spirit knows I would accept these two. I could do something with this kind of energy riding within me. They know how I have resisted this path. There have been times though, through the years, when it came out very naturally.
Another friend says,
“Start with your family.”
“Oh, I’ve been doing that for years. That’s why they keep their distance as much as they can. They take it as Virgo criticism and rarely listen.”
There is an art to shaking people up and keeping the peace, especially with family.
Working with my clients, with massage and energy work, even with yoga students, has been the most natural process for opening to this opposing force.
I know I would have not gotten this far, to have this level of consciousness, without my antagonistic helpers through the years. I have felt this energy many times wanting to burst forth, to help someone see. But, my southern, maybe not so genteel, but polite upbringing, holds me back.
Even though I once read in Barbara Hand Clow’s book on Chiron, Virgos are here to teach people how to live on this earth. Whoa, again given permission, but at the same time it’s a challenge, not to take it too seriously.
However, I have more confidence now, with George and Maggie showing their faces. I’m awakening to seeing and feeling the importance of this energy.
Then again, “What other people think of me is none of my business”, so says Mary Burmeister, Jin Shin Jyutsu Master.
I am very grateful and humored for this “pair’s” invitation to help me tune into the brilliance of the fine line of stirring and shaking.
Patricia

No comments: