Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Prose: Awakening to Possibility

We sat high above Moab in a very nice restaurant, feeling like new people after our Vision Quest in the Utah desert. We were all glowing, not only clean and showered, but our spirits had been cleansed also. I was sitting next to the orthopedic surgeon from Dallas. Not only was he not the old man he appeared in the beginning, the quest was for the 50 year old and over crowd, he was a deeply spiritual man who shared a lot of himself during the times the group was together. After we had ordered dinner, he said to me, “you are a very sensitive woman, I would like for you to hold something and tell me what you feel”. I agreed and he handed me over a velvet pouch. I looked inside and took out a beautiful moonstone heart, putting it back in the pouch, I just held it. Much to my amazement, I began to blush. And then I began to get hot all over, I felt like I was having an orgasm, when all of a sudden, I saw a huge egg in my vision. I have thought since it was a crocodile egg, having to do with creativity. As I observed this egg I began to notice a crack in it. The crack was small, but large enough to see possibility. Oh my…., it was possibility between the male and female relationship. It was the potential between man and woman that we haven’t even begun to touch upon yet. The beauty of it totally overwhelmed me, so much so I had to get up from the table and go outside on the balcony to cool off. What a gift! When I went back inside, the doctor asked me what I had felt. “I’ll write to you”, I said. I had to sort this out myself before I could share it with someone. I have held this vision for years, truly believing as we evolve on this planet, we will come to a place of greatness between man and woman. Maybe some feel they already have, but even they will expand in ways they never knew possible. Mother Earth and the entire universe will smile greatly and say, “FINALLY”.

Patricia

No comments: