Sunday, July 20, 2008

Musings: Flovessence

FLOVESSENCEWhen stuck in the energy of MONEY, with all the conditioning that comes with it for me and for most people, in one way or another, I was asked to give another name to that commodity. What came out was “Flovessence”. Yes, that feels so right! Flovessence! It brings a sense of playfulness, joy, abundance, and best of all, a flowing. Flovessence. I even enjoy saying the word. There goes the stuckness. All the tensions around the thought of “Money” and lack thereof, disappear into the possibilities of “Flovessence”. Where will it lead me? What uncharted creative realms will I discover by using this word? I can dance with this word and spin it into anything I want. It is a word for sharing and sharing the plentitude that surely comes with it. It feels like a shimmer of sparkles is enveloping me in delight. I am wallowing in FLOVESSENCE.Prema Rose

No comments: