Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fire



Fire can be many things. We first think of flames, to cook or to keep us warm.

What we forget about is the fire of our being. What we hold as our individual power in our solar plexus.

Then, there is the Fire Element, stoking the heart and small intestines. The liver is indirectly part of this twosome as it sits in the solar plexus.

As I tend to heal myself I look at all three, they seem closely related. It comes up for me as anger, since most of my discomfort is in the solar plexus, the fire burner. And I’m pissed. I’m pissed I may not see my grandchildren grow up. So one of my goals is to get to the blazing anger. To rid my body of the negative energy, giving me the stamina to continue my focus of understanding fire and anger. To create a leap in my healing to somehow open the holding of my flames that have been destructive to my being.
Patricia
3/1/10

No comments: